Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day




How do I even start to put to words how much this godly woman means to me? How does one thank someone for giving them life, for investing hours of prayers, for exercising great patience, for teaching them countless lessons both in actions and in words?
This year I have watched my mother carry secret burdens that she shared with noone, I have seen her go through cancer and come out on top. I have seen her help pack up her middle daughter and send her off to teach hours away from home. I have seen her give of herself countless times as she helped me plan my wedding. 
Mom-

So much of everything I do-I do because of you. You have always been a wonderful example to look to and on this day and every day I celebrate and thank God for giving me a mother like you. I love you.


1 comment:

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover