Friday, June 14, 2013

Vacation West - 2013



Today was the first full day of vacation for Nicole and I as we joined the family in Jackson, WY.

We spent the day traveling around the countryside, up and down the mountains and enjoying the views and time together.

More pictures to come, but here is a quick preview of the start of our vacation!
 
 The Grand Tetons made a perfect backdrop!


This picture was taken after we rode the ski lift to the top of the mountain as a joke for my mom. (She hates cliffs. ;)

 What breathtaking views there was everywhere you turned!


WARNING!  Young children and people who don't know what true love is like may want to not scroll down.  You have been warned, mushiness is coming your way. :)


















I I love my wife so very much.  She makes every life adventure so much fun!
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous of your beautiful views and that you are wearing sweaters!! It is painfully hot here. What beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover