Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Hello Baby || Week 34-35

Dear Keegan,

We are now under 6 weeks until your due date; and you are approximately the size of a pineapple - weighing in at 4.9 pounds and measuring 19-22 inches.  Doctor visits have went from being monthly to bi-weekly and soon will be weekly.  Your Doctor says you are doing well and in the proper position for birth, which makes us happy.  And speaking of happy, you sure do seem to be having a party of a time in Mommy's tummy!  I know your living quarters are becoming more and more tight as you grow, but you sure do seem to do ALOT of moving.  Some of your jabs and kicks take my breath away and make me anxious to watch your little feet and arms move from outside of me... :)

Spring has finally arrived and it makes your arrival seem that much closer!  I cannot wait to go for walks with you and Daddy this summer.  I cannot wait to show you the world!  But most importantly I cannot wait to share with you how much God loves you and how special you are to Him.  Your Daddy and I want to raise you to serve the Lord and love Him with all your heart; after all you are our gift from Him.  Every time I feel you move, I can't help but thank God for you...you are wonderfully created and my heart quickens with each thought of you.

I love you my ever-growing, little man.  Can't wait to meet you next month!

Love,
Mommy

PS  Favorites: Starbucks' refreshers, green smoothies and frozen gogurts!

<<<Keegan's favorite smoothie recipe>>>

1 cup of ice
1 cup of orange juice or water
1 heaping cup fruit of your choice
(I enjoy a mixed variety that I buy frozen from Walmart,
which I then defrost in microwave for a minute so 
as to get some of the fruits' juices)
1/2 banana
2 handfuls of fresh baby spinach




Blend it together for a delicious and refreshing smoothie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover