Thursday, July 24, 2014

Keegan Joseph || Three Months

I can't believe my baby is 3 months old today!
He is developing so much personality and is such a joy.
Sleeps 8-10 hours at night (much to my delight)
 
Loves going for walks; and just being outside in general.
Stepping outside will usually stop any fussiness.
He also enjoys swinging at Grandpa Joe's and Gram's.
 He giggles and squeals.
He loves his nights with Daddy and will carry on lengthy "conversations".
 He enjoys bath time and likes to splash and kick.
He would stay in there all night if we let him.
 He also has recently started sucking on his hands...
perhaps he will be a thumb sucker?
 "I'll eat you up, I love you so!"


3 comments:

  1. He is SO adorable!!!! Looks alot like his daddy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love these pictures!! He is the cutest ever!! I am a very proud auntie!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta have a picture of the second from the bottom up! Absolutely ♥ these!
    ~One Proud Grandma :-)

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover