Friday, September 28, 2012

Bowling outing

We had the pleasure a couple of Saturdays ago of doing a little bowling with both sets of parents as well as Lauren.

Although I really stink at bowling, there was much fun and laughter and the time went by all too quickly as it always does when I am with my dearest Nicole.

God is so good to give us parents that love us and have raised us to follow Christ with our lives.  I can't ever thank them enough for their love and training for the 23 years that I have been around, and to the LaBates for raising the most wonderful woman in the world! ;)

 
Yours truly and my favorite person in the world. :)

Lauren and Mom



Dad and Mom



Lauren and Dad

 
And you can never have too many pictures of this gorgeous face.  (My personal opinion. :o)

And in case you were wondering, I am getting married to Nicole in just 34 days!  Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover