Friday, September 14, 2012

DIY Wedding Crafts Part II

These next two projects are definitely favorites of mine
and will both be used as decor in the wedding reception.

1.  Autumn Glass Pillars
(that's what I am naming it...) :)


First we bought some black candle sticks and my dad spray painted them
with just some cheap white spray paint.
(My whole family gets involved when it comes to wedding
preparation; I love it!)


Then I took some sand paper and roughed them up a little.


Bought some glass cylinders at Walmart for a very minimal price,
and then glued them to the candlesticks using E600.


Don't you just love?? :)



Then I filled the cylinders with pinecones, acorns,
pumpkins (that were spray painted white) and some fall sprigs.


Can't wait to display these on our cake table!


2.  Autumn wreath


I bought the wooden M from Hobby Lobby and painted it vintage white.



I had some burlap on hand from some other wedding projects I have done
so I made some burlap flowers and hot glued them to my grape vine wreath.



Burlap ribbon was from Hobby Lobby as well.


And...the finished product!
Not only do I have a wedding decoration but I also
have a fall wreath for our font door! :)

6 comments:

  1. these are so cool! they are super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Can't wait to see everything put together! Recieved your invitation the other day as well! We'll definately be there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Nicole!!! :)
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im loving all your projects! Can't wait to see how it all comes together :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both of these! The candles sticks are absolutely classic! :) The wreath is awesome as well... given me some good ideas. I can't wait to see pics of the wedding! :D

    Steph

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover