Friday, February 21, 2014

Hello Baby || Week 28-29

Dear Keegan,

Can you believe it?  We are finally in the third trimester - home stretch! :)  It is so wonderful to think that in less than 3 months you will be here...

Just this week, Daddy put together your crib and then we went ahead and put the sheet on it.  Daddy confessed to Mommy that he keeps walking in the nursery just to look at the crib.  I have done the same as well and love imagining your little body laying peacefully in it.

A couple of our friends have had babies in the last month and it has really made Mommy anxious for you to get here.  I see them looking at their babies with awe and wonder and I can't help but get a little teary and hold my stomach...oh I can't wait to meet you!

We are going to have so many adventures; you, Daddy, and I.  Life is an adventure waiting to happen and I cannot wait to share it with you.  I know that our world is about to change and that nothing will ever be the same.  I know that no longer will Daddy and I be able to make last minute decisions and do what we want when we want.  From now on, we will factor in a third person...YOU!

I hope that Daddy and I can show you just how much we love you and I pray that our love for each other and Christ will bring you to salvation at a young age.  I love you my little man; forever and always.

Love,
Mommy

PS We eat a smoothie just about every day and love them, especially with strawberries.  We also enjoy eating poptarts! :)


1 comment:

  1. Beautifully written daughter. I had very similar feelings 27 years ago. ..strawberries were a craving of mine as well. You and Jack will make wonderful parents. Love all three of you.
    -Mom

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover