Monday, March 7, 2016

Hello Baby || Week 18-19

Dear Judson,

I have begun to compose this letter in my mind dozens of times, yet today when you are 18 1/2 weeks young, I am finally putting it 'to paper'.  I don't even know where to begin.

How does one start a letter to someone they have never met, yet love so infinitely?  Daddy and Mommy had wanted a baby for some time, after all, they knew the joy that one tiny being could bring into their lives.  The day Mommy found out she cried tears of joy and could hardly wait to tell Daddy.  They were so excited that God had blessed them with you.

Several weeks have passed and we are excited to have found out that you are a boy!  Having grown up with only sisters, Mommy is thrilled to have yet another son.  I know that you and your brother, are going to be the best of pals.  What is a brother, you may be wondering...  A brother is a built in best friend, and yours is the most wonderful toddler I know.  His name is Keegan, and he can already say your name.  He calls you, Jud for short, which is perfectly fine by us.  I am sure you both will have plenty of adventures together and I am looking forward to introducing you two.

I have just started to really feel you moving and every time you do, I can't help but smile to myself and anticipate the day I can hold you in my arms.  I love you, baby Jud, and I can't wait to meet you.

Love,
Mommy

PS We love raspberries and strawberries!

{Your first picture}

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet post. Baby Jud is already loved by so many. ..♥♥~Grandma LaBate

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover